- Be a registered voter within the Sound Transit District
- Reside and/or work in King County, Pierce County or Snohomish County within the Sound Transit district boundary
- Have experience/skills in one or more areas of expertise related to the panel's responsibilities-business and finance management, engineering, large projects construction management, public facilities and service, government processes, and public policy development or review
- Be able to attend meetings twice each month during normal business hours.
Submit both a one-page letter and a resume to Aaron Reardon, Sound Transit Board Chair, 401 South Jackson Street, Seattle, WA 98104-2826. The materials should be received by December 30, 2010.
The letter should include:
- Brief statement of interest in serving on the panel
- Specific qualifications for serving on the panel
- Highlights of related experience and expertise